Joist – The newest construction app for contractors & estimators
Joist is a useful free construction app that can be applied to generate professional estimate quickly as well as invoices, accept payments, and manage projects from any location. Joist is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later as well as iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Joist is specifically designed for various types of contractors, estimators, general contractors, handymen, electricians, plumbers, builders, landscapers, roofers, painters, carpenters, heating and air conditioning, flooring, siding, tile, concrete, paving, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, renovators, deck builders, drywallers, pest control etc.
Joist provides the following benefits for the contractors
- SAVES TIME – Get rid of laborious paper works. Just finish work at the jobsite or in the truck.
- WIN MORE JOBS – A brief estimate can be delivered to your client prior to leave the jobsite. Quickly submit your bid and win more jobs.
- ELIMINATE THE OBSTACLES OF ESTIMATING & INVOICING - Generate estimates and invoices instantly by producing and choosing from your list of frequently applied materials and labor rates.
- ACCEPT PAYMENTS FROM CLIENTS – Joist allows to receive Credit Card and E-Check payments from your clients directly. So, you can avoid time consuming offline transactions.
- HANDLE CLIENTS EFFICIENTLY - Make, arrange, and preserve worthy client info and avail their info anytime and anywhere.
Joist comes with following exclusive features
- Personalize your estimates & invoices with your company info, logo, etc.
- Assign a client contract and get a signature directly on the spot
- Accept Credit Card and E-Check Payments directly via the app
- Form a list of generally employed items/services/materials
- Include photos to your estimates and invoices
- View estimates & invoices prior to dispatch them
- Print or email estimates & invoices on the spot
- Produce a personal message for your clients
- Transform estimates into invoices
- Monitor customer payments and how much is overdue
- Arrange and save your clients information
- Fix your tax rates
- Export everything into your accounting program (curtail bookkeeping costs)