Vastu Tips For Bathroom
If the living place follows proper vastu principles, there will be no sickness and barrier in the house. Bathroom and toilet are fundamental portions of house and if they are constructed without adherence to proper vastu principles, negative energy will be created. As per Vastu principles, there should be specific locations for bathroom and toilet. If the bathrooms are built up in anywhere in the house, difficulties and acute issues are created to health and finance.
Given below, some vital vastu tips for bathroom
These Vastu principles should be abided by while remodeling or building up bathroom or toilet in house :
- Preferably a bathroom should be provided in eastern part of the house.
- Installation of pipes for drained water should be placed in North-east.
- The toilets should be built up to the west of the building or the north-west side.
- Shower and taps in bathroom should be affixed on northern wall that is also applicable for mirror.
- In case of attached toilet in the bathroom itself then WC should be provided for the West or North-west side and few inches over the ground.
Also read : Precast Concrete Construction Details
- Geyser should preferably be arranged in South-east corner.
- Bathtub should be situated in west section and provision for washbasin should arranged in North-east.
- Overhead tank should be located in South-west.
- The windows or ventilators should be set in the east or the north.
- Bath should be taken in the west side.
- The colours for bathroom walls should be vivid and soft.
- Mirror should always be set up on the East wall.
- The dirty linens should be provided for the west side of the bathroom since setting rays may be very injurious to bacteria and kill them.
- The almirah in the room should always be arranged on the southwest side of the bathroom.
- The slope of the bathroom floor should remain towards north and east in order that water discharges to the northeast side of the bathroom.
- The proper locations for retaining the washing machine are southeast and northwest.